$150.00 USD $250.00 USD You save: 40% ($100.00 USD)
Throw on your own terms!
Come in during our open studio times to create at your own pace. Use our wheels or slab building table to bring your clay visions to life. Available either as a one off drop-in, monthly rental or a full summer rental!
DEDICATED OPEN STUDIO TIMES:
Tuesdays 5:00pm-9:00pm (Starting Tuesday June 14th)
*More Dedicated Dates and Times may be released throughout the summer. Dependent on Class Scheduling*
All Summer Pack:
Drop-ins: This is a nice option if you're wanting to get muddy with a buddy, and you plan to reclaim your clay after.
Experience is needed to use our Open Studio. This can mean experience in our 5+ week pottery throwing class. Potters who have experience from other schools or guilds are also welcome.
We now have dedicated Open Studio Time. No membership needed, but you must have some clay experience. Don't have experience? Sign up for one of our classes or workshops!
Basic Tools Available.
The Fine Print:
1) Clean up of your space after use is mandatory. You will be given a large water bucket to be able to clean up at your wheel and a mop of the floor surrounding your wheel is expected. If you use our generic tool cups a full clean of each tool is expected. Pieces must be wired off of bats before leaving and bats cleaned.
2) Storage of in process pieces is only available for monthly and full summer rentals. Greenware must be wired off of bats before leaving and a tag left with each piece which includes your full name & date. Storage of pieces for up to 2 weeks. Any expired pieces will be up for adoption or reclaimed. At 2 weeks pieces must either be submitted for firing, taken home with you or re-tagged.
3) Any Amaranth owned tools must be cleaned and left in great condition for the next potter to use.
4) A no tolerance for mess and theft policy is in place.
5) There will be a contract for you to sign of agreement for studio rules & health and safety upon your first visit.
Questions? Contact us!