We Want You & Everyone Else in the Class to Have a Swell Time.
So here are our class policies, designed with everyone's best interests in mind.
- Have fun and enjoy yourself!
- Respect everyone in the class. We all have our strengths & weaknesses, so lets be supportive and kind to one another.
- If you cancel your participation: 100% credit goes towards a future course at Amaranth if cancelled 48 hours or more before the first class starts. With less than 48 hours notice we won't be able to refund you.
- You are expected to clean up your own mud mess.
- Please don’t impede on the enjoyment of others or you will be asked to leave without refund.
- If you miss a class we will try, but we may not be able to reschedule.
- Full payment must be made before the first class begins
- If we cancel due to illness or weather we will do our best to accommodate everyone when we reschedule
- No question is a silly question! Ask away!
- Classes Start at the time given, so please arrive early enough to change or get yourself settled in.
- Adult classes are for those twelve years and up
- GET MUDDY!
See more: Classes