25 Reasons To Take a Pottery Class
Posted on July 06, 2015
Just to confirm those thoughts of "maybe I should take a pottery class" or to help you talk your friend into signing up.
1) Mud Makes you Mellow.
2) It's a weekly mud bath for your skin.
3) You can make a new favourite coffee mug.
4) You meet new friends.
5) Exercise your creativity, because body & mind need to work together.
6) You have an excuse for the dirt under your fingernails.
7) Throw mud indoors and not get in trouble
8) Mud makes you happy. Believe us.
9) You have fun molding with your hands.
10) You can get away from the kids for the night.
11) It's a reason to eat dinner out.
12) Surprise yourself with what you can accomplish!
13) Because the Pottery Teacher is easy on the eyes & nice to listen to.
14) Because You're jealous of your kids' muddy clothes.
15) Because you're looking for something to do with your mom.
16) Pottery Alleviates anxiety.
17) Mud is a great way to cool down.
18) Be proud of something you made with your hands.
19) Gives you a reason to wear crummy clothes, but still go out and meet people.
20) Excellent reason to wear sweat pants.
21) And that ex-boyfriends over-sized shirt with the sweet graphic.
22) You feel darn accomplished after.
23) To have a new hobby.
24) So you can laugh with like minded people.
25) Because you want to. And you should do what you want sometimes.
We have Pottery Classes Year Round and love having all skill levels in the studio. You'll be surprised by what you can make! Check out all of our current class options here.